Friday, March 7, 2008

Exploring the world

Hello fellow eating ducks

Today i added a rrs to my blod so feel free to view them!
I'm suppose to add 5 rrs's to my blog but i've run out of time so i'll finish that next week.
I actually found this task really diffucult. Not that adding the other blogs was hard but actually finding interesting blogs was really difficult, because most of them didnt want to be added and some of them were just darn creepy.
I'll have to brain storm some more blog thingo's i could add to my blog.
What i like about the rrs is that u can instantly be updated on thing u are interested in, without having to go search for them on the internet which can be very frustrating at times. The blogs i added were the pictures from the powerhouse, which were actually pretty good, a harry potter one because that is one of my passions, and one that displays pictures form japan.
I tried to find a blog on some of my favorite authors like Isobelle Carmody and Juliet Marillier, but like i said the blogs that turned up wernt really relevent or intersting, just fans commenting on there books.
Well i gotta go now

Bye!

5 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

Well, some self-promotion: I have written a couple of posts on Marillier. Perhaps the most important is here.

Uncle Arthur said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Uncle Arthur said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Uncle Arthur said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Uncle Arthur said...
This comment has been removed by the author.