Thursday, February 21, 2008

Learning 2.0

Hiya World



Well, today i'm giving my opinion on the Learning 2.0.



Basically its a program that is helping me try to use a computer.

Well when i started it, i though 'i know enough about computers', buuutt, then i did the survey on what i could use on a computer and i found out that i was very wrong, and that my knowledge about computers was actually rather limited in various areas.



Today, i learned what a blog was and how to use it. At the start all i knew about blogs was that it was this thing that pops up and tries to sell you stuff. I found out afterwards that that is actually a cookie, and my friend tells me that it is quite shameful that i did not know what a blog was.



Well i do now! and on top of that i'm making my own!



I think the Learner 2.0 is a great idea, because i can expand my knowledge of computers, which is becoming an important part of our every day life. The knowledge that i gain from this course will be an important factor in my life, and it was simple and smooth to learn as well!



No comments: